Hello Everyone! Happy new year and a very warm welcome to 2013 :).
Twenty-twelve has definitely been the year of discovering and falling in love with beauty products that have without a doubt, become staple items in my beauty collection! Here is a quick round up of each item, and why I can't stop raving about them!
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: How I lived without this palette is the question I am asking myself! An amazing range of highly-pigmented, earthy colours to produce stunning smoky eye results.
2. Chanel Nail Polish (491: Rose Confidentiel): A classy, soft and rose like colour, as the name suggests! As expected, two coats is sufficient enough to produce a rich and opaque look - with no signs of chipping for a good few days!
3. Mac Dollymix Blush: By far one of the best blushers I have ever used! Long lasting and highly pigmented, therefore a little product goes a long way. I've hit pan, which means a replacement of this will be in need soon! This is the first Mac product I have used, can't wait to explore more of their products!
4. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Cream (Gentle Beige 02) - I actually use this as a concealer and to cover up blemishes and it applies beautifully, with great coverage. It smells gorgeous too!
5. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle eau de Parfum - Beautiful, sophisticated, classy, feminine and timeless. A must have for every classy lady out there!
6. Sigma Flat Kabuki Brush (F80) - One word: WOW. This brush is super soft and produces a flawless finish - I won't be looking for a new foundation brush anytime soon!
7. The Body Shop: Vitamin C Skin Reviver - This is a definite staple item in my make-up routine, I cannot apply my make-up without having applied this first! This gives my skin a healthy and silky smooth finish and helps my make-up glide on flawlessly!
And there you have it ladies, my beauty favourites of 2012. Feel free to leave comments about your thoughts of my list...I'd love to hear about your favourites too!